Thursday, January 9, 2014

Introduction - Three things I know to be true

     Hi everyone! My name is John. I will tell you  three things about me. These are things that we don't know easily. It's about my special things. There are three things. First, South Africa, second  5, second 6. Now I will tell the detail about it.
     South Africa is my first trip of my life. I went there when I was 5. I went to South Africa because our cousins lived there. It was special because I first met my cousins. All of my cousins went to South Africa of their work. It was a new land for me. The weather was different and all the condition was different. I had a lot of experience. I swim there and went to famous landmarks. Like Table Mountain and Cape Town.



     Five means my age when I started to learn English. I learn English when I was 5. When I was 5 learn English with wallpapers. I learned Alphabet first and several words that are related to the wallpaper. I learned like this at the first time. Then, I went to Canada in 6. I went  kindgarten in Canada and made conversation. I made a lot of friends there. Also I went to Elementary 1st grade. I made lots of experience. For example, ski camp, trip to Quebec and sorts of festival in our town. I learn the culture of Canada. I loved that I could go to Niagara Falls and CN Tower easily. My house was close to two land marks. If I had time we went to Niagara falls. It was beautiful in the night. Also I rode a boat to go below the falls and the helicopter that goes above the falls. CN Tower is a place to take a rest I think. It was very fun to walk the streets.  
     Last of all, 6 means the number of countries that I went. First I w
   

3 comments:

  1. It is good to learn about you Jong-Heon and that you had a good opportunity to stay in South-Africa and other countries. Watch out writing in the appropriate tense next time... keep up the good work and look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! You've been to Africa! You are the very second person I know that have been to the continent! You and my friend, Dong-Ha Baek, who has been to Tanzania with his parents who are doctors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *You and my friend, Dong-Ha Baek, who has been to Tanzania with his parents who are doctors, are my only friends that have been to Africa.

      Delete