Monday, January 20, 2014

Photo Essay 'About Cambodia'

Hello everyone my name is John. Today I'm going to introduce about Cambodia. I will give you 7 pictures to introduce Cambodia and tell you about the photo. This is about my trip. It will be introduced by the order where I went. When I was in Cambodia the weather and all kinds of conditions were good so it was a fun trip!

                           Hotel

In December 23, after I finish going to Cambodia, we went to our Hotel by the bus. I went to Cambodia only with my dad. The hotel was in Siem Reap. It was nice hotel. It had a swimming pool and a backyard for any festivals and there was a place that you can exercise. Our rooms were very big and had a big window. Also it had their own cafeteria where we eat breakfast. Total opinion is that the hotel was nice


                    Crocodile  Farm

December 24, in the morning we went to the city riding a vehicle that is very weird. (like a motorcycle and a sofa.) So we went to the crocodile farm. It had tons of crocodiles but it was very dirty. I saw a crocodile eating chicken and also saw a crocodile fighting each other. I very like this place because I could experience the crocodile.




                       Angkor Wat

In December 25, Christmas, so it was very crowded. Our guide told us to go to Angkor Wat. From my hotel Angkor Wat was very close it didn't take a lot to arrive. When I went there it was huge and incredible. There was a lot of roads so it was like a maze. It had lots of trees full of coconut. I think it was nice trip because  I experience a lot of kind. So I really like this trip.




Killing Field
In December 25, this is the part of Angkor Wat. It was little different than Angkor Wat. The temple was getting broken by these trees. I saw lots of kinds of trees that are destroying the temple. There were trees that are super tall and fat also there was a tree like sitting in a chair. Some trees was too high so stand needs to be stand. It was the most fun trip in Cambodia.







3 comments:

  1. I have been to Cambodia with my little brother, too! The scenery of Angkor Wat was incredibly beautiful. Your photo essay reminds me of the wonderful trip I had in the past. Thank you for sharing your stories within great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. Guess who that little brother is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jong Heon, thanks for sharing your trip to Cambodia with us :) and your photo essay is well illustrated providing good information for the reader. It was a pleasure having you in my class and wishing you all the best. Keep up the good work and keep in touch via blogging....

    ReplyDelete